She is kind to her friends and neighbors. She volunteers regularly and often donates to charity. She is concerned with helping the hurting and broken. She doesn’t steal and she rarely lies. I’m guessing you know someone like this. Or maybe this is a pretty accurate description of yourself. You’re a good person. But, good…
Want resources to help you grow in your faith?
Then you might want to sign up for the Tea Tribe Newsletter. Subscribers get exclusive access to my free resource library, devotionals and challenges, encouraging words from me, and first access to new content!
Read the latest posts
- Why “Good” People Need the Gospel
- How Tea Can Improve Your Christian Morning Routine (ft. Little Prayer Tea Co)
- 5 Important Ways to Apply Scripture to Your Life
- 4 Things You Can Learn About Sharing the Gospel from Jesus’ Encounter With The Samaritan Woman
- 5 Common New Age Beliefs in the Church & Why Christians Should Know About Them (ft. Chelsea Christen)
- How Grace Helps Us to Thrive With Thorns in Our Flesh