The world desperately needs the Gospel. They need to hear the good news of Jesus Christ and they need to know that he is the answer their soul is longing for. We have the message of Jesus but how often do we share it with our friends and family? Not often enough, I would imagine.…
Want resources to help you grow in your faith?
Then you might want to sign up for the Tea Tribe Newsletter. Subscribers get exclusive access to my free resource library, devotionals and challenges, encouraging words from me, and first access to new content!
Read the latest posts
- 4 Things You Can Learn About Sharing the Gospel from Jesus’ Encounter With The Samaritan Woman
- 5 Common New Age Beliefs in the Church & Why Christians Should Know About Them (ft. Chelsea Christen)
- How Grace Helps Us to Thrive With Thorns in Our Flesh
- 4 Practical Tips for Reducing Everyday Stress & Anxiety (ft. Zambeezi Soaps)
- 5 Practical Things To Do While While Waiting on God
- How to Approach Passages in the Bible That Seem To Contradict Each Other