Ephesians Bible Study: Live Out Your Identity in Christ
Join me for a four week study of Ephesians and learn the truth about your identity in Christ and how to live it everyday!
Did you know its impossible to live the Christian life without knowing the truth about your identity in Christ?
It is. And your identity in Christ is about so much more than pretty quotes, motivational messages, and positive affirmations you see on instagram and Pinterest. Your identity in Christ is rooted in the gospel and what Jesus did for you on the cross. Without this solid foundation, our faith is on shaky ground.
If we don’t understand the truth about our identity in Christ, we will remain uncertain of our worth, we’ll struggle to live an empowered Christian life, and we may even end up feeling defeated by sin and the enemy. Not to mention, prayer will often feel like a chore, it’ll be hard work to read our Bibles, and Christianity will feel like a heavy burden instead of joyful and freeing.
I guess now you’re wondering, “Shanté, what should I do about this? How can I have this strong, transformational understanding of my identity in Christ?”
You’re in the right place. This is what the Ephesians Bible Study is all about.
I’m inviting you to join me for a four week study of the book of Ephesians where we’ll break down the truth about our identity in Christ and learn how to live each and every day in light of it. Let’s take a deeper look at the foundation of the gospel and how it establishes our identity and empowers us to live the Christian life God called us to.
The study is broken down into daily sessions that can be followed as is, or can be completed at your own pace.
Will you join me? Grab your Ephesians Bible Study book here!
Your personal invitation to join me for a four week bible study of Ephesians!
Learn or re-discover the truth about your identity in Christ and what it means to live the Christian life God has called you to live. The Ephesians Study is both in-depth and easy to understand. There’s something here for you, whether you’re a brand new Christian or you’ve been walking with Jesus for a long time.
The study guides you verse by verse through the book of Ephesians. We look at cross-references, dissect the meaning of the original text, ask thought-provoking questions, and wrap up each day in reflection and prayer. There are pictures, maps, timelines, and charts to help guide you through Ephesians. Many of the questions are open-ended so that you can personally sit with each passage and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you to its true meaning.
A brief look into some of the topics we’ll be studying:
- Spiritual blessings and why they are significant for us as believers
- Spiritual death and why Jesus’ sacrifice was so important
- God’s grace and this salvation we did not earn
- God’s eternal plan for the world and how he invites us into that plan
- Renouncing our old life and fully embracing our new life in Christ
- Practical holiness and why it’s necessary to not just talk the talk but also walk the walk
- Spiritual warfare and the tools God has given us to stand against the enemy
Ready to join me? Grab your Ephesians Bible study here!
This study is for you if:
- You’ve heard about your identity in Christ but you want to learn about it on a deeper level
- You’re a brand new Christian and you want to know how to make your faith your own
- Living the Christian life sometimes feel overwhelming and you wish you had a strong foundation to stand on
- Prayer and Bible Study feel like a constant chore and you struggle to experience the joy of a relationship with God that other Christians often talk about
- You want to become more consistent with Bible Study and you’re looking for a resource that will guide and challenge you as you learn scripture
- You understand the gospel and your identity in Christ but you always appreciate a good refresher!
Why I’m Passionate About Ephesians & Why Every Christian Should Be Too
Here’s my story. I grew up in church and could tell you all the things about Christianity and the Bible. But looking back, I’ve realized that my faith wasn’t completely my own.
I was taught church but I wasn’t really taught the gospel. And yet, the gospel is the foundation of our faith. How can we have strong faith and understanding of our identity in Christ without the gospel?
In Ephesians, Paul writes about what Jesus did for us (the gospel), how it transforms our identity, and how we can live in light of that brand new identity.
Many of us are trying to live out an identity we don’t even understand. It’s impossible.
We need to go back to the basics and allow the Holy Spirit to engrave these truths on our hearts. When we live in light of God’s truth, the Christian walk becomes so much easier.
I don’t often say this but I can confidently tell you, you’re not going to regret this study. If you’re willing to do the work (and there will be a lot of rewarding work) and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you, this will be a wonderful experience for you.
What’s included in this study…
- Verse by verse study of Ephesians
- 82 pages of content that can be completed at your own pace
- 150+ interactive and open-ended questions
- Reflection and prayer prompts
- Maps, timelines, charts, and photos
- Beautiful, easy to read aesthetically pleasing design
- In depth commentary and analysis of each passage
After this study, you’ll walk away…
- More confident in your faith and your identity in Christ
- With a greater appreciation for the gospel and what Jesus did for us on the cross
- Strengthened and encouraged to live out your faith in the everyday
- With an in-depth understanding of the letter to the Ephesians
Last chance to grab your four week study of Ephesians!
Learn what the gospel teaches us about our identity in Christ and how we can live in light of that truth everyday! Don’t miss this opportunity!