I’ve learned a lot about the importance of trusting God’s timing in seasons of waiting. I also know that this is easier said than done. Sometimes it’s hard to see the reason for waiting. Personally, there are many things I’m still waiting on. And I really wish they would work out like yesterday. But, I’m…
Want resources to help you grow in your faith?
Then you might want to sign up for the Tea Tribe Newsletter. Subscribers get exclusive access to my free resource library, devotionals and challenges, encouraging words from me, and first access to new content!
Read the latest posts
- 5 Good Reasons to Trust God’s Timing
- How to Pray the Scriptures: 4 Things to Get You Started
- How to Take Your Thoughts Captive and Destroy Spiritual Strongholds
- What Christians Should Know About Biblical Justice and the Gospel
- The World Even Rejects the Perfect: Finding Your Identity in Christ Alone (ft. Michelle Ling)
- How to Stop Being A People Pleaser