Are you walking through a waiting season?
Grab your copy of Walking Through Seasons of Waiting, a seven day devotional designed to help strengthen your faith in God so that you can thrive in this season.
Let me know if this is your struggle…
You are currently in a season of waiting but you have no idea how long it will last. You’ve tried other resources promising you the perfect formula for getting what you’ve been waiting on in no time.
But, they didn’t tell you that sometimes the waiting season lasts longer than you expected. Sometimes it gets really hard and you’ll feel like giving up.
If that’s you, Walking Through Seasons of Waiting will encourage you to keep trusting God. I’ll be honest – I can’t give you any formulas. Instead, I can (and will) give you real hope, biblical truth, and solid advice so that your faith can be strengthened in this season.
Here are a few things you can look forward to walking away with when you purchase your copy:
We tackle hard-truth in love because if we want to be strengthened in this season, truth needs to be our foundation.
I share my own personal experiences with waiting so that you know that you’re not alone. Plus, I’m a walking testimony of how you can be strengthened in the waiting even if circumstances don’t change.
I give you something you can walk away with. Each devotional ends with thought provoking questions to ponder and reflect on.
Walking Through Seasons of Waiting: Believing God through Disappointment, Failure, and Dreams Put on Hold
A few of the topics we cover:
- Disappointment, failure, and dreams put on hold
- What’s the point of waiting?
- Choosing God or his gifts?
- How God’s timeline is different than ours
- Believing that God is with us in the waiting
- How we can experience peace and security in the waiting
- Practical things we can be doing in the waiting season
See what some of our readers had to say…
The devotional is not only relatable but it is very convicting and that I think that is what makes the devotional transformational. I have read various devotionals that were good but it never convicted me. “Walking through Seasons of Waiting” forces you to take a good and honest look at your life and the season you are in and what you need to adjust and change in order to be a mature Christian. I truly enjoyed the devotional! – Joy Osahon
Walking Through Seasons of Waiting was a huge encouragement for me. Having experienced my own season of waiting on God, Shante beautifully outlines many of the thoughts and discouragements we battle during this season. She artfully uses scripture and her own experiences to solidify the truths she writes. I am so thankful to have been able to experience the power of this devotional. – Megan Reid
This devotional is for you if:
- You’re walking through a season of waiting and you’re growing weary and struggling to hold on to faith.
- All the advice you’ve received so far is on how to skip the waiting and get to the promise but you’ve tried it all, and nothing is working. You’re looking for solid truth that will help you to endure.
- You’re comfortable tackling hard-but-loving truth and you’re ready to have real change in the way you view God and seasons of waiting.
This devotional is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a tool to help you get out of the waiting season, and you’re not looking for encouragement on how to endure.
- You’re not ready to tackle hard Biblical truth that could potentially change your life.
- You don’t have the time to read each devotional thoughtfully and ponder the reflection questions.
Ready to get started? Get a copy of the seven day devotional right here!
My name is Shanté Grossett and I am the founder of Her Style of Tea. I started the blog in 2019, a few years after a rock bottom experience that led me deep into the presence of God. By getting to know him, I learned who I really was. I have a background in Fashion Merchandising and Fine Arts and I currently work in New York City as a Production Assistant. When I’m not writing, you can probably find me drinking tea, thrifting in vintage shops, journaling, practicing photography, brunching in the city, or visiting a new exhibition at the Met Museum.
I’m passionate about sharing the things God has taught me. I’m nowhere near perfect and still growing each day, but I’m grateful for this platform and I don’t take it for granted. I’m excited that you are here and I can’t wait for you to dive in to all we have to offer!
Grab Your Copy Today!
Purchase your copy of Walking Through Seasons of Waiting and strengthen your faith in God so that you can thrive in the waiting.