Are you interested in writing for Her Style of Tea? We’d love to have you! Here is how you can submit your work for a chance to be featured on the blog, in our email newsletter, or on social media.
We are open to all submissions but due to a limited editorial calendar, we can only accept a select amount. If your work is accepted, we will email you within two weeks to let you know the next steps in the process.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind as you write:
- Article length should be between 800-1500 words.
- Review our previous articles, and our about page to get an idea of who we are and what we do
- Please include appropriate headings, subheadings, and quotations to help guide the reader through the article. (see our current articles for examples)
- Consider the topics we focus on at Her Style of Tea and write something that
- If your article is a personal anecdote or testimony, please be sure to also include practical takeaways that the reader can walk away with.
- Your article may not be published in part or in whole on any other platform (including email, blogs, and social media) within 6 months of submission. After 6 months, you may publish your article on other platforms if you wish to.
- Feel free to share and promote your article on all platforms of your choice once it is published.
- If you are submitting devotionals, please keep them between 300-500 words.
Submit your work below:
Please fill out the below form with your full name, email address, a short bio, and a google drive link to your writing piece below.